Overactive Bladder Treatment in Fort Worth, TX
Texas Center for Urology has experts with years of experience in diagnosis and treatment of overactive bladder in Fort Worth, TX. We are committed to providing the highest quality care to patients throughout the Dallas, TX area in the diagnosis and treatment of overactive bladder. Many patients have received personalized care at Texas Center for Urology by our board-certified and expert-trained urologists, who will provide you with a comprehensive diagnosis and will take the time to answer all of your questions. Call (817) 871-9069 to schedule an appointment today!
Overactive Bladder Symptoms
If you're experiencing the symptoms of common bladder control problems, it's time to see a bladder incontinence specialist who may ask you to fill out a symptom tracker to get a better idea of your daily experience and help confirm your diagnosis.
Symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB) include:
- Urinating before you reach the bathroom
- Experiencing frequent leaks
- Using pads or protective garments
- Frequent, uncontrollable urge to go
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Feeling like your bladder is never empty
Symptoms of urinary retention* include:
- Can't tell if your bladder is full
- Holding increasingly large amounts of urine
- Weak or dribbling stream
- Needing to use a catheter
* Medtronic Bladder Control Therapies do not treat obstructive urinary retention.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.